Wednesday 21 May 2014

New Home Card

I made this card for my brother and sister-in-law when they moved. The card base is by Pebbles - I really love the aqua chevrons. The stamp set is Bitty Bungalows by Paper Smooches. I stamped the images with Momento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured them with alcohol markers. I fussy cut them and popped them up on gue dots to add dimension. The sentiment is from an old Mollie Bloom set (I can't recall the name I'm afraid) and I stamped it with Hero Arts Soft Pool and Stampin' Up Real Red inks. The wood veneer geotag is from Studio Calico and I coloured the central heart with matching Real Red ink and used glossy accents to add shine. The heart images are from the Happy Feast stamp set from Lawn Fawn. The piece of rafia took me the longest to decide on - I must have tried every peice of twine and ribbon in my stash before I finally settled on this one!




No comments:

Post a Comment