Sunday 29 June 2014

Thanks Card

This card was very quick but also very pretty. I made it for my friend mum after she looked after my guinea pigs while I was away for the weekend. Firstly I ran a plain white notecard through my Cuttlebug and a Stampin' up embossing folder called Delicate Designs Textured Impressions - I love how it creates a lace effect. The sentiment was die cut using a Paper Smooches die and a scrap of blue cardstock. The flowers were stamped and die cut from the Wplus9 More Fresh Cuts set. I used Hero Arts shadow inks in shades Butter Bar, Passion Flower, Green Hills, Forever Green, Mint Julep and Soft Sky. I also used Pumpkin Pie and Pool Party from Stampin' Up.  I used Dovecraft silicone glue to adhere the flowers to create lots of dimension.


No comments:

Post a Comment