Sunday 26 January 2014

Bright Leaf Thank-You Card


This thank-you card was made from a Hobbycraft 5x5 white notecard. Firstly I adhered a piece of green polka dot patterned paper from the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook 6x6 paper pad. I used the scallop blade cartridge from my American Crafts paper trimmer to create a decorative top edge and a Tonic Simplicity border punch to create a decorative bottom edge. Next I adhered pieces of Stampin' Up Crushed Curry chevron ribbon to the top and bottom of the patterened paper. I then cut another piece of patterned paper from the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook 6x6 paper pad. I used my Cricut Mini and the Cindy Loo cartridge to die-cut the thank-you sentiment. I then adhered the die-cut paper to the front of the card. I completed my design using dark brown twine, a clear button from Hobbycraft and a wood veneer heart from Studio Calico.


No comments:

Post a Comment